The fatman chronicles--all hope renounce, ye lost, who enter here

"If the FEC makes rules that limit my First Amendment right to express my opinion on core political issues, I will not obey those rules."--Patterico's Pledge

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

This Should Be Interesting

I seem to have gotten into a flame war at another site called Rightwingsparkle. The commenter is going by the name anonymous (original, isn't it), though I think he/she said his/her name was Kim. She's one of the angriest, most bitter, most hate-filled and envious people I've ever run into.

Now, since I don't want to use up Sparkle's bandwith, I'm going to invite Kim/anonymous over here tonight if she shows up at Sparkle's place again. If she shows, and if she takes me up on my invitation, the fur will fly. And it won't be mine.

Update: No anonymous(Kim?). Oh well. I'll just have to try harder next time.