The fatman chronicles--all hope renounce, ye lost, who enter here

"If the FEC makes rules that limit my First Amendment right to express my opinion on core political issues, I will not obey those rules."--Patterico's Pledge

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

My Blog Ate My Homework

I was up late last night working on a humorous post about Bill Clinton's legacy. Now I'm not the fastest writer (or typist) in the world, so this was taking awhile. But I finally got it to where I wanted it, with all the copy & paste quotes and my sly little digs in place. I hit the "Publish Post" button--and got directed to sign in again. Apparently I had timed out or something. With a sinking feeling in my gut I signed back in, went back to "Create Post"...and nothing.

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

I don't know if I want to try and reconstruct the post (I'd be crying stale fish) or just forget it and move on (all that work down the tubes! [sob]).

Oh well. Nobody ever said being a bachelor-playboy-blogger was easy.