The fatman chronicles--all hope renounce, ye lost, who enter here

"If the FEC makes rules that limit my First Amendment right to express my opinion on core political issues, I will not obey those rules."--Patterico's Pledge

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Blacklisted!

I suppose it was bound to happen. After a couple of months of sniping back and forth, True Blue, the womyn(?) who blogs at Blue Flypaper has Blacklisted me.

No more shall I be able to draw a clean breath, now that the shame of the Blacklist is upon me. Now all the people who would have come to my blog to gaze in rapturous wonder upon the wisdom of my thoughts will shy away, frightened off by the foolish words, spoken in haste, of a naive young girl.

But all is not lost. I've been in secret communication with the only good Sith Lord, Darth Rove, and we have a plan. I can't divulge its secrets; True Blue may be reading these words even as I type them. But if we can convince True Blue of her desperate plight, then maybe, if the Force is with us, we may yet rescue her from the Dark Side.