- Name: fatman
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
I'm a retired/disabled, semi-skilled laborer who grew up as a Roman Catholic son of liberal, card carrying union members. I've since morphed into a conservative-libertarian (small l) atheist who thinks unions have outlived their usefulness, or at least been corrupted by the NEA, AFSCME and SEIU into something that trade unionists from seventy-five to one hundred years ago wouldn't recognize. I've also never been married, don't have any kids (that I know of) and don't want any. And yet I'm a prolifer. Go figure.
- So You Want To Work For Peta...
- "I oppose the Miers nomination."
- Women: You Can't Live With Them, ...
- More Miers
- Honoring Our Troops
- Bork On Miers
- Patterico's Pledge
- Of Sheep and Wolves and Sheepdogs
- Harriet Miers?