The fatman chronicles--all hope renounce, ye lost, who enter here

"If the FEC makes rules that limit my First Amendment right to express my opinion on core political issues, I will not obey those rules."--Patterico's Pledge

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Laffs From The Looney Left

Welcome to the Official fatman chronicles *Looney Leftist List* where we prove that liberalism is the handmaiden of insanity.

First on the list (drumroll, please): Blue Flypaper. True Blue, the "womyn" (?) who runs this blog, is certifiable. She has, in recent months, advocated John Kerry as the director of NASA, John Edwards to head up relief efforts for the victims of Katrina and Rosie O'Donnell for Sandra Day O'Connor's seat on the Supreme Court. She also wants the minimum wage increased to $71,000 anually, says we should give plasma televisions and free Netflix subscriptions to people who might otherwise go out and commit crimes (like selling crack) and thinks that we lost our last, best chance at peace in the Middle East when Brad and Jennifer split up. Mel Brooks in his prime couldn't write better stuff than this.

Next up: Blame Bush! I'm not as familiar with Liberal Larry, the nutjob behind this blog, as I am with True Blue. Still, anyone who thinks that Bush was behind the removal of Britney Spears' jewel-encrusted brassiere from an on-line charity auction on eBay, is angry that instead of naming a cross-dresser to the Supreme Court, Bush named a woman who apparently has never had an abortion or a lesbian affair and who thinks that "Katrina + Iraq + Tax Cuts" were the cause of the collapse of an old chain link fence at a high school football stadium in Turtle Creek, PA isn't all there. Neither is someone who calls for a boycott of Fredrick's of Hollywood because one of their stores won't let him *lurk and ogle.*

That's it for now. But I'm sure I'll back with more. There's always more. (Btw, I've placed a permalink to this post in my blogroll under the above title. That way, everyone can find it easily.)

Update: I'm not exactly sure when it happened, but sometime while I was sick, True Blue folded up her tent and crept off into the night, leaving Blue Flypaper behind as a monument to her looniness. Pity. That site was more fun than a barrel full of...well, liberals! I'm gonna miss her.