The fatman chronicles--all hope renounce, ye lost, who enter here

"If the FEC makes rules that limit my First Amendment right to express my opinion on core political issues, I will not obey those rules."--Patterico's Pledge

Monday, October 10, 2005

Yeah, Yeah, I Know...

...I haven't done anything here in a week and a half. It can't be helped. Aside from my ongoing problems with Internet Browser (I don't really want to go through the hassle of uninstalling it and installing something else, but I may have to), I've been sick. Not I'm-on-my-deathbed-call-a-priest sick; just your everyday, garden variety my-weight's-balloned-even-higher-and-I'm-having-a-bad-reaction-to-a-new-medication sick. Word to the wise; if you ever have problems with your HTL (or *good*) cholesterol being too low and your doctor prescibes Niaspan, run for the hills.

Anyway, I'm feeling a little better lately, so I think I'll be able to get things in gear here. I hope.