The fatman chronicles--all hope renounce, ye lost, who enter here

"If the FEC makes rules that limit my First Amendment right to express my opinion on core political issues, I will not obey those rules."--Patterico's Pledge

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Religion Of Peace?!

An eight year old Iranian boy was caught stealing bread. This was his punishment.

Warning: This is not for the easily (or even not so easily) upset. I also wouldn't view this at work (unless you have your co-workers convinced you suffer from Tourette's Syndrome.)

@ Bare Knuckle Politics; h/ts to Canuckistan Chronicles & Stop The ACLU.

Update: It appears that I may have jumped the gun on this one. A number of commenters at Bare Knuckle Politics have suggested that what's happening in those photos isn't punishment, it's some form of sick, twisted, degenerate entertainment. But even if true, the perpetrators of this disgusting sideshow ought to be hung up by their ankles and flogged.