The fatman chronicles--all hope renounce, ye lost, who enter here

"If the FEC makes rules that limit my First Amendment right to express my opinion on core political issues, I will not obey those rules."--Patterico's Pledge

Monday, May 29, 2006

True Blue! TrueBlue! Come Back, True Blue!

It's the end of an era.

While I was sick, my favorite left-wing blog, Blue Flypaper, went belly-up. Now this may not mean much to you, but commenting there and teasing True Blue was one of the few pleasures in my otherwise sorry existence. And I can't help but think that it's my fault. If I hadn't gotten sick and stopped blogging and commenting I might have seen it coming and helped True Blue through whatever crisis caused her to give up blogging. I let her down. How will I be able to live with myself again?!

I've seen fire and I've seen rain
I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end
I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend
But I always thought that I'd see you again
---James Taylor