The fatman chronicles--all hope renounce, ye lost, who enter here

"If the FEC makes rules that limit my First Amendment right to express my opinion on core political issues, I will not obey those rules."--Patterico's Pledge

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Something I Learned While Looking Up Something Else

Earlier today, while I was writing the "Middle Of The Night Thoughts" post, I had cause to look up Winona Ryder , mostly to make sure I spelled her name right. And I discovered something odd.

Winona Ryder dyes her hair. Which admittedly isn't all that unusual. But how many natural blondes do you know who dye their hair black?

Puts a whole new perspective on that shoplifting episode, doesn't it?

If she'd said to the judge "Your Honor, I was just having a blonde moment", the judge probably would have tossed the charges. They understand these things in La-La Land.