- Name: fatman
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
I'm a retired/disabled, semi-skilled laborer who grew up as a Roman Catholic son of liberal, card carrying union members. I've since morphed into a conservative-libertarian (small l) atheist who thinks unions have outlived their usefulness, or at least been corrupted by the NEA, AFSCME and SEIU into something that trade unionists from seventy-five to one hundred years ago wouldn't recognize. I've also never been married, don't have any kids (that I know of) and don't want any. And yet I'm a prolifer. Go figure.
- Filed Under "Things I'd Love To See"
- Trade Winds
- Someone Stopped Taking Their Happy Pills, Updated
- Goodbye Cruel World...
- Something I Learned While Looking Up Something Els...
- Middle Of The Night Thoughts
- If Baseball Stadiums Could Talk...
- What To Do If Your Boyfriend Is A Sockpuppet
- A Piece Of Advice...
- "Rules" Of War