The fatman chronicles--all hope renounce, ye lost, who enter here

"If the FEC makes rules that limit my First Amendment right to express my opinion on core political issues, I will not obey those rules."--Patterico's Pledge

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Stealing From The Best

I'm starting something new. Whenever someone leaves a comment that I have to delete, I'm going to replace the text of the comment with

BLOOD FOR ODIN!!!

Why? Well, Jay Tea over at Wizbang! posted a link to this story at Clayton Cramer's BLOG. As Jay says, it's almost certainly Urban Legend, but ever since then, it's become the phrase of choice for anyone suggesting that a comment needs to be deleted or a commenter banned or for Jay when he takes such actions. And since I like it, I'm stealing it. Kind of like when I stole "Ted Kennedy (D-Chivas)" from him. Of course he stole that from Boston talk show host Howie Carr, but we won't talk about that. ;)

Update:Here's a link to the House Rules, including what I will and won't tolerate language - wise.